With spring here and the sun that’s been showing itself more and more, it brings about new energy. Even though, at the Cinnamon Collection we never sit still and as always, for this upcoming season, we have a lot of excited plans and events that I personally look forward to.
- Let me start by wishing everyone a great upcoming Easter break. If you are in need of some foodie inspiration, check out Indian Festival Feasts, which dedicates an entire chapter to the Easter festivities and of course has several delicious recipes for Easter lunch with a difference.
- This year we also celebrate Cinnamon Kitchen’s 10 year anniversary. To make this great occasion even more festive we are organising several events throughout the year at our different Cinnamon Kitchen locations. To give you a little sneak peak of what is to come; we have the Summer Terrace coming up, we will be hosting several exciting Chef’s Collaborations and towards the end of the year we will organise an interactive celebratory Masterclass at Cinnamon Kitchen – Devonshire Square, where the brand started 10 years ago, of course cooking up some of our highlight dishes.
- As you may have heard we just opened our newest Cinnamon Kitchen addition at Battersea Power Station. If you haven’t checked it out, make sure to come and pay us a visit soon. New to this location is that we bring our delicious Cinnamon Kitchen dishes to people’s homes. Cinnamon Kitchen Battersea is the first location to offer a delivery service. So if you don’t feel like leaving your house, but still crave some of that Cinnamon Kitchen goodness, not to worry, we will take the food to you! For more information check our website here.
- As summer is slowly approaching that also means Taste of London is around the corner. Taste of London will take place from 13th June to 17th June 2018 at Regent’s Park and of course you will find us there as Cinnamon Bazaar! Cinnamon Bazaar promises to cook up a storm at this year’s ToL and I for one, am looking forward to it. We will bring our signature chaats to the park and I am reliably informed that Chamiya will make an appearance too.
- But before that, I am delighted to be back on BBC’s Saturday Kitchen, which will air on 2nd June 2018. For a link to previous video, click here. To be continued…
To keep up with upcoming events, watch this space or follow me on Twitter here!